What this policy covers
Kosnic Lighting Ltd (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We keep certain basic information when you visit our website and recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
Most pages on our site do not require you to provide us with any information about yourself. On occasion however, we do need information so we can provide services that you request, detailed below is an explanation of our data collection and use in those situations when it does take place. This privacy statement only applies to Kosnic Lighting LTD.
For the purpose of the General Data Protections Regulation (GDPR) (the Act), the data controller is Kosnic Lighting Ltd of Unit D2, Kennetside, Bone Lane, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 5PX (registration number 4380474).
Personal data, IP addresses and cookies we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site kosnic.com (our site).
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
• We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
Calls May Be Recorded For Training & Quality Purposes
Control of your Personal Information
When you register, or otherwise give us personal information, Kosnic Lighting Ltd will not share that information with third parties without your permission, other than for a few limited exceptions. (We occasionally employ other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, including mailing and delivering items and we will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service. They are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.)
How and why we use personal data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: we will still be able to send you important information we regard as an essential part of the service we provide to you and you will not be able to choose to unsubscribe to these mailings.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access your information
GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with GDPR.