Kosnic Lighting Ltd is pleased to provide the following warranty covering all Kosnic branded LED lighting products.
Standard Product Warranty:
Kosnic Lighting Ltd warrants that all LED lighting products comply with their published specifications and are free from defects in materials and workmanship for the respective periods of time set forth below.
3, 4, 5 or 7 Year Product Warranty
Selected Kosnic Lighting products are warranted for either 3, 4, 5 or 7 years, such products are marked with the following labels in the Evolve catalogue.
4 Year Battery Warranty
Kosnic Lighting offer 4 years warranty for batteries used in our emergency lighting products. All other products hold warranty for 1 year.
Should a Kosnic Lighting product fail within the warranty period from the invoice date, Kosnic Lighting will provide replacement products free of charge.
If the product is no longer available, Kosnic will provide the closest alternative product or the value of alternative product at its absolute discretion. If a close alternative product is not available, Kosnic will reimburse the warranty holder with the last price paid for the original product.
2 Year On-Site Warranty
Kosnic Lighting offers 2-year on-site warranty on selected luminaire products, including emergency lighting products marked with the following label in the Evolve Catalogue:
3 Year On-Site Warranty
Kosnic Lighting offers a 3 year on-site warranty on the DD and K2D range of products (This warranty only applies when the lamps are installed with a Kosnic emergency module if applicable). Otherwise only the standard 2 year on-site warranty applies.
Project On-Site Warranty
For lighting projects that are designed and specified by the Kosnic Lighting project team, provided the specification is not changed, a 1 year extended on-site warranty can be issued (excluding, DD and K2D products). This must be authorised by your Area Project Manager prior to the installation.
If a product fails within its on-site warranty period, the warranty holder must contact Kosnic Lighting in writing and will be required to complete a ‘Warranty Claim Form’.
The estimated cost for repairing and product replacement (excluding cost of travelling and accommodation) must be provided. If the proposed cost is considered fair and reasonable, Kosnic Lighting will authorise the work and reimburse costs accordingly.
If the estimated cost is deemed excessive, Kosnic Lighting will carry out the work with our own qualified engineers.
The on-site warranty will be void if the repairing and/or replacement of the faulty products starts prior to obtaining written authorisation from Kosnic Lighting.
An authorised representative from Kosnic Lighting must be allowed to have access to the faulty goods and installation site, before, during and after the work being carried out.
The following applies to both Product and On-Sites warranties:
The obligation to replace any product under the terms of the warranties set out above, shall only apply where it has been used for its intended or ordinary purpose and provided always that the following conditions have been met:
- The warrant period commences on the date on invoice to the contractor/end user. If proof of invoice cannot be provided, then the manufacturing date determined from the batch code on the product will be used.
- Kosnic Lighting products must be installed correctly, in accordance with the product information detailed on our packaging, instruction sheets, product data sheets and best industry practice.
- All products repaired or replaced under the Kosnic Lighting warranty, will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty terms and period.
- Kosnic Lighting hold no responsibility for ‘mis-match’ of products when replacing discontinued product(s) under warranty.
- Kosnic Lighting products under this warranty should not be operated over 5000 hours per year on average within the warranty period.
- Kosnic Lighting Ltd cannot be held responsible for incompatibility of any lamp or luminaire with other manufacturers’ trans-formers, drivers, dimmers or control gear. A guide to compatibility where necessary is published on the Kosnic web site and is available on demand. Technical advice is always available upon request.
The acceptance of any claim under any warranty listed above is further subject to our warranty terms and conditions that can be found at our Evolve catalogue or website.