K2D: A New LED DD
Following the huge success of the LED Blanca bulkhead range and the award-winning LED DD lamps Kosnic Lighting have moved into modular concepts with their new K2D LED DD lamp. It features switchable wattage between 9W, 12W and 18W as well as switchable CCT, from 3000K, 4000K and 5000K. This product is also available in standard or dusk to dawn with corridor function settings, creating an impressive 6 models in 1 product.
Along with the K2D range, Kosnic have introduced two compatible bulkheads, the Ossa and the upgraded Viso. Both bulkheads are IP65 and IK10 rated, with 2 optional emergency models (standard or self-test) and clip-on attachment rings. These products combined give the consumer a total of 567 combinations (324 for Ossa and 243 for Viso) with beautiful uniformity illumination. A great product range to give maximum flexibility.
Kosnic’s latest LED DD standard and sensor lamp takes a fresh approach to functional lighting. The products bring the energy saving capabilities of LED technology to the commercial environment and the lamps may quickly replace existing fluorescent lamps with no rewiring where space allows.
• Selectable 9W, 12W or 18W option
• Selectable 3000K, 4000K or 5000K option
• Save energy up to 65% compared with a fluorescent lamp with magnetic ballast
• Single side high lumen output for light only where it’s needed
• Optional 10% dimming corridor function
• Long life of 30,000h
• Compatible with Kosnic’s standard and self-test emergency modules
For more information, please click the link – K2D