Niva III – Wattage & CCT Switchable Interior Batten with Integrated LED
The CCT switch has three different options of 3000K, 4000K and 6000K and the switch is located on the inside of the fitting.
The wattage switch is located on the inside of the fitting and there are two different options to choose from. Available on the Twin Output.
Sensor & Emergency
The plug-in Sensor & Emergency Module can be easily secured to the tray of the fitting with the clips.
It achieves an ultra-high energy efficiency of up to 156lm/W which can save you energy by 10% and £95 over the lifetime of the product.
Based on estimated electricity costs @ 0.35p/unit from 1st October 2022.
The product is comes with a PHILIPS CertaDrive LED Driver.
Batten UEM – BEM203 (Standard) & BEM203/ST (Self-Test)
1. Plug the battery into the Emergency Module and place the Emergency Module between the locking clips and rotate them to lock the module in place.
2. Connect the cables with the corresponding labels together for easy installation, for example: A and A, B and B, etc.
3. Afterwards, connect the test switch to the emergency module and push the LED indicator to the hole at the end of the fitting.
Microwave Sensor – NIV-MWS
1. Push the Microwave Sensor into the batten making sure it is secured by the clips.
2. For easy installation, connect the cables labelled A(S) and B(S) together.
3. Afterwards, connect the cables labelled A and A together and then B and B.
Push Release Hinged Tray
Easy installation with the press and release end caps on both ends of the fitting.
BESA Box Fitting Points
The BESA Box fitting point is located on the bottom in the middle of the fitting.
20mm Conduit Entry
The 20mm Conduit Entry point is located on both sides of the fitting.
Built-in Microwave Sensor
Niva III is available in a sensor version and it comes with a built-in microwave sensor with corridor function.
The Niva III is also available with DALI and PUSH Dimming.