Introducing the Rydal
The Kosnic Rydal LED panel offers direct backlit lighting with wide-angle optics to achieve even light distribution across the surface of the luminaire and is an easy-to-retrofit replacement for in-lay ceiling tile fittings. The panels are supplied with flicker-free drivers as standard and suitable for visually demanding non-transient task areas such as offices and educational premises where users require high quality lighting to maintain well-being.
• Save up to 50% energy usage compared to traditional fluorescent fittings
• Class III panel supplied with class II flicker-free driver as standard
• Polystyrene TP(a) rated diffuser
• UGR <19 according to BS EN 12464
• Compatible with the Kosnic emergency modules
• DALI, 1-10V and PUSH alternative driver available
• Optional suspension kit available
• IP44 when ceiling recess mounted
• High lumen output
• Long life of 40,000h
• Instant start
• Negligible UV output
Emergency Module Compatible
The LED panel is compatible with the Kosnic emergency modules, which provide power in the event of a cut in the supply and must be wired to the un-switched supply through the un-switched Live terminal. The battery will supply the panel for over 3 hours at a reduced output.