Recessed Motion Sensor
A microwave & light sensor with remote control settings.
This energy-saving solution enables the use of light when and where you need it. The sensor can be flush mounted to automatically control several 1-10V dimmable luminaires.
Along with standard presence and ambient light sensing functions, the sensor offers daylight harvesting (remote control required) and stand-by dimming.
The sensor can be set using the DIP switches or by using the optional remote control which offers manual override functions. It’s minor motion sensitivity makes it a great addition to offices and classrooms.
The Recessed Motion Sensor has a standard warranty of 5 years which can be extended to 7 years by application.
- Suitable for basic on-off control or control of 1-10V dimmable luminaires
- Discrete flush mounting
- Optional daylight harvesting
- Optional stand-by dimming
- Minor motion sensitivity suitable for office and classroom applications
- Parameters settable by DIP switches or remote control
- Up to 800W inductive load capacity
- Push-fit terminals
- Pre-programmed scene selections
For more information on the Recessed Motion Sensor click here.